She is known to have authored three books of poetry:
- The Mount of Olives, or the Resurrection and Ascension: a poem. In continuation of Calvary. London: B. Crosby, 1814.
- Trifles. Dublin: privately published, 1823.
- "Bread cast upon the waters.". London: W. Sears, for the Sea-Book Depository, 1830.
- Selected Poetry of Charlotte Eliza Dixon (fl. 1814-1830) (2 poems) at Representative Poetry Online.
- Poems by Charlotte Eliza Dixon at AllPoetry (25 poems).
|Original Penny's Poetry Pages article, licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0.|
- This is a signed article by User:George Dance. It may be edited for spelling errors or typos, but not for substantive content except by its author. If you have created a user name and verified your identity, provided you have set forth your credentials on your user page, you can add comments to the bottom of this article as peer review.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.