His poetry has appeared in Poetry, Partisan Review, Parnassus: Poetry in Review, The New Criterion, and other journals; and has been anthologized in Poetry 180, edited by Billy Collins; Fathers, edited by David Ray; and the Swallow Anothology of New American Poets, edited by David Yezzi.
- Taking the Occasion: Poems. Chicago: Ivan R. Dee, 2008.
- What More? Poems. Washington, DC: Orchises Press, 2015.
- Why Bach?: An online appreciation for the general reader. Crosstown Books.
- Audio / video
- Daniel Brown at Amazon.com
- And I Said: "Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!"
- The Sheer Pleasure of Hearing It: An interview with Daniel Brown
- "Good enough for Yeats, Frost, Larkin...", interview, Partisan, 2015.
|Original Penny's Poetry Pages article, licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0.|
- This is a signed article by User:George Dance. It may be edited for spelling errors or typos, but not for substantive content except by its author. If you have created a user name and verified your identity, provided you have set forth your credentials on your user page, you can add comments to the bottom of this article as peer review.