Pamela Alexander (born 1948) is an American poet.
Her work has appeared in the New Yorker, Atlantic Monthly, Boston Book Review, Orion, TriQuarterly, Poetry, The Journal, The New Republic, and American Scholar.
- 1996 Iowa Poetry Prize
- 1985 Yale Younger Poet award
- Fine Arts Work Center Feellowship
- Bunting Institute of Radcliffe College Fellowship
- Ohio Arts Council grant
- Navigable Waterways. New Haven: Yale University Press (Yale Series of Younger Poets), 1985.
- Commonwealth of Wings: An ornithological biography based on the life of John James Audubon. Hanover, NH: University Press of New England, 1991.
- Inland: Poems. Iowa City, IA: University of Iowa Press, 1997.
- Slow Fire. Keene, NH: Ausable Press, 2007.
Pamela Alexander's papers are held at Bates College.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 http://abacus.bates.edu/muskie-archives/EADFindingAids/MC012.html
- ↑ http://www.oberlin.edu/crwrite/faculty_Alexander.htm
- ↑ Search results = au:Pamela Alexander, WorldCat, OCLC Online Computer Library Center Inc. Web, Mar. 16, 2014.
- "Hard Light"
- "Dingle Way", Perihelion
- Pamela Alexander at the Academy of American Poets ("Letter Home")
- Pamela Alexander Official website
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia. (view article). (view authors).|