Sina Queyras (born 1963) is a Canadian poet.
In 2005 she edited Open Field: 30 Contemporary canadian poets for Persea Books, the 1st anthology of Canadian poetry to be published by a U.S. press. She later edited Canadian Strange, a folio of contemporary Canadian writing for Drunken Boat, where she is a contributing editor.
From 2005 to 2007 Queyras co-curated the belladonna reading series in New York.
Her work has been published widely in journals and anthologies including Joyland: A hub for short fiction.
- Slip: Poems. Toronto: ECW, 2001.
- Teethmarks. Roberts Creek, BC: Nightwood Editions, 2004.
- Life, Still and Othewise. Victoria, BC: Greenboathouse Books, 2005.
- Lemon Hound. Toronto: Coach House, 2006; New York: Coach House, 2010.
- Expressway. Toronto: Coach House, 2009.
- MxT. Toronto: Coach House, 2014.
- Barking and Biting: The poetry of Sina Queyras (edited by Erin Wunker). Waterloo, ON: Wilfrid Laurier University Press, 2016.
- My Ariel. Toronto: Coach House, 2017.
- Autobiography of Childhood. Toronto: Coach House, 2011.
- Unleashed. Toronto: Book Thug, 2009.
- Open Field: 30 contemporary Canadian poets. New York: Persea Books, 2005.
- Sina Queyras at Amazon.com
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia. (view article). (view authors).|