Walter Billeter (born 1943) is an [[Australian poetry}Australian poet]].
Billeter emigrated to Australia in 1966.. He settled in Sydney, where he worked as a draftsman, and began contributing to Australian magazines. He published his only collection of poetry in 1973. In 1974 he and John Jenkins founded the [[literary magazine etymspheres. In 1977 he edited the anthology 3 Blind Mice with Kris Hemensley and Robert Kenney.
- Sediments of Seclusion. Armadale, Vic: Contempa Publications, 1973.
- Sphaira (magazine). 1962-1964.
- etymspheres (magazine). 1974.
- Three Blind Mice (anthology). 1977.
- [http://www.poetrylibrary.edu.au/poets/billeter-walter Walter Billeter (1943- ) in the Australian Poetry Library (19 poems).
- Walter Billeter in the Oxford Companion to Australian Literature.