William (Bill) Allegrezza (born 1974) is an American poet, editor, and academic.
Allegrezza was born and raised in Jackson, Mississippi. He received a B.A. in English from the University of Dallas and a M.A. in English and Ph.D. in Comparative Literature from Louisiana State University.
He lives in Chicago. He is the editor of Moria and editor-in-chief of Cracked Slab Books. He also curates a reading series, series A, at Chicago's Hyde Park Art Center.
- Ladders in July. Buffalo, NY: BlazeVox Books, 2004.
- The Vicious Bunny Translations. Lulu, 2005.
- Covering Over. Chicago: Moria Books, 2005.
- Ishmael Among the Bushes. Dusie, 2006.
- In The Weaver's Valley. West Hartford, CT: Blue Lion Books, 2006.
- Fragile Replacements. San Francisco: Meritage Press, 2007.
- Collective Instant. Rockhampton, Qld.: Otoliths, 2008.
- Filament Sense. Ypolita Press, 2008.
- Densities, Apparitions. . Rockhampton, Qld.: Otoliths,2011.
- The City Visible: Chicago Poetry for the New Century (co-edited with Ray Bianchi). Chicago: Cracked Slab Books, 2007.
Except where noted, bibliographical information courtesy WorldCat.